The 5 most Common Mistakes Buyers make when they buy into
a Condominium or Homeowners Association
- They don’t read the governing documents and the rules before the purchase
- They don’t check the Developer out (if still under construction)
- They don’t speak to the current residents
- They don’t check the Financial Health of the Association. Is it adequately funded? Has Reserves? Planned Special Assessments? Are a large % of owners delinquent?
- They don’t ask if its self-managed or professionally managed. If professionally managed, there may be a better response time if repairs are needed.
We can help – we know the right questions to ask!