Why Advertise on Condo Smart ?
Facts and Figures (provided by CAI (Community Association Institute)
- Almost 2 million volunteers serve on community association boards, with tens of thousands more serving as committee members.
- There are at least 314,000 community association annual meetings every year, at least 2.5 million association board meetings and an estimated one million association committee meetings a year.
- Combined, the estimated value of these community association governance services is about $450 million. According to one estimate, about 26 percent of the eligible U.S. population volunteers at some point during a year; community association leaders volunteer continuously during a year—a large percentage of them for many years.
- In 2011, association boards supervised the collection of close to $40 billion in annual assessments and maintained investment accounts of more than $35 billion for the long-term maintenance and replacement of commonly held property.
- The number of community associations has grown substantially since 1970:
1970 – 10,000 Community Associations – 701,000 units – 2.1 million residents
1990 – 130,000 Community Associations – 11.6 million units – 29.6 million residents
2010 – 309,600 Community Associations – 24.8 million units – 62.0 million residents
Unlike most websites, Condo Smart specifically targets homeowners who live in condominium and homeowners associations. Through this site and CondoHOACPA.com, we provide articles, critical information, resource links, bartering & more. We are a major source of information specially designed for condominium and homeowners associations.
Condo Smart has a major internet presence and is active on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Along with our direct website visitors, we have additional exposure with our partner links on external websites. Condo Smart is updated frequently with new information and items of interest. These updates ensure that visitors will keep coming back for more – time and time again.
If you’d like to reach this incredibly influential audience, you’ve come to the right place. Condo Smart is designed to empower homeowners in community associations with the knowledge they need to improve their community and their surroundings.
We welcome support from quality companies that share this goal and will work with you to design a customized advertising program. Condo Smart offers several levels of advertising, along with special features.
Contact us for details – advertise@Condo-Smart.com